Advertisement

Free Website Hosting
  • PANELLING MATERIAL

    When I was attending the seminar at Kepala Batas about three months ago, it's about Industrial Building System(IBS). The contents of the seminar that the host prepare were so impressed. But the one that truly touch my interest is about WWCB or wood wool cement board.

    When return to my office, I start surfing and googling any information that related to IBS and new method of constructing. And this year I aimed to attend as many as training, seminar and exhibition about IBS in means of preparing myself to participate in IBS in a future.

    So without hesitate I met a few experienced personnel to get as much much information and explanation. I also got a chance to meet with WWCB local manufacturer at one of his site. I take the chance to learn the method of installing the material directly from the manufacturer himself. Wut da opportunity!!!



    STANDARD PANEL @ 8'x2'


    COULD BE CUT WITH HAND SAW OR CIRCULAR SAW


    WASTAGE? NO! THESE CUTS CAN BE USED AT
    NARROW AREA, ESPECIALLY AT END OF
    YOUR WALLS.



    COMPOUND FOR PLASTERING AT EXTERNAL WHILE SCHEME COAT
    COULD BE APPLY INTERNALLY

0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Featured Video

Photos